Sunday, September 8, 2013

''Imperfection is Beauty and Madness is Genius''



    Beauty and Madness

Intro:
Over there, just beneath the moon
There's a man with a burden to keep
No sleep will fall washouts rags 'n' paper bags
Homes and life passing by

Chorus:

Who will see the beauty in your life
And who will be there to hear you when you call
Who will see the madness in your life
And who will be there to catch you if you fall

Now dreams run wild, as lovers find their way
Through the night, not a care in the world
And over there, from the twinkling of the lights

Harbor lights say goodnight one more time




                  I really don’t know why I actually liked the song. I think that’s because my mother always sing the song when I was a child. And now whenever I hear this song I always remember my mother because there has never been, nor will there ever be, anything quite so special as the love between mother and a son and she likes the song very much. Even though she likes many other song like Buttercup but that’s what she likes the most. Since I was mama’s boy I’d also like the song now. So whenever I miss my mama (she is in Saudi Arabia) I always listen to the song. The line ‘’And who will be there to catch you if you fall’’ sinks to me a lot since my mother is in Saudi Arabia I always think about the line that who will catch me when I fall, because whenever I had a homework or project she always help me in everything even if it’s not that much difficult. My mother is my truest friend , when trials heavy and sudden fall upon me; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends desert me; when troubles are around me, she’s still there at my back and she never leave me alone.



''Imperfection is Beauty and Madness is Genius''


           Everyone says that loves hurts, but that's not true.  Everyone confuse different things like when you lose someone you will be hurt or someone rejected you but reality, love is the only thing in this world that covers up all the pain and makes us feel wonderful again. 
 Beauty and Madness
A sad thing in life is when you meet someone who means a lot to you, only to find out in the end that it was never meant to be and you just have to let go.


1 comment:

  1. I see you really like that song. I heard you singing that and told me twice that that song is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete